I want to play the game, but I can't. When I downloaded it, all I got was an empty folder.
A downloadable game for Windows
Welcome to Shield Blast
Shield Blast is a challenging Shoot'em up/escort mission.
Planet Earth is running low on resources and your goal is to help the cargo spaceship, named Mother Ship, reach Planet Earth. You are in hostile territory and will be attacked by all kind of alien enemies such as flowers, mushrooms and weird Lovecraftian creatures.
- Challenging Gameplay - Where you need to master the use of shooting and the Shield Blast to succeed.
- The Shield Blast - You can't be on both corners of the screen at the same time so use the Shield Blast to aid you in your adventure.
- Ship Upgrades - Kill enemies to earn money and use it to upgrade your ship.
- Epic Bosses - Fight against Epic Bosses that fill most of the screen at the end of each level.
- Weird Enemies - Fight against flowers, ladybugs, mushrooms and weird Lovecraft inspired enemies.
- Pixel Art - Vibrant and colorful pixel art.
- Original Upbeat Soundtrack - Blast through enemies with an upbeat original soundtrack.
- Use the mouse to move your ship
- Left Mouse Button to Shoot (hold to shoot continuously)
- Right Mouse Button to use Shield Blast
- Escape to Pause
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Fantastic game, I loved everything about it! The gameplay was easy to understand and the levels who so cleverly designed. What really attracted me to this game was the art and the music, that's probably the best thing about it. I also really enjoyed how each world had multiple levels so the game was longer. I managed to beat it in one day and upgrade all my ship parts really easily. I think that was probably the only downside to this game: I wish there was more! If you ever plan to make a Shield Blast 2 I'd recommend adding more levels and implementing achievements/goals so there's something to do after beating the game besides listening to the music on loop haha. Overall, loved the game and I look forward to your future projects!
Hi Lixian! This looks like a great game! Hopefully when I get money soon I'll be able to buy it. Can't wait!